1922 N. IL Rte. 2
P.O. Box 199
Oregon, IL 61061
Grounded in the biblical image for human community, as disciples of Jesus,
following His witness and command for His church,
guided by the principles of trust, open communication, and genuine relationships,
we will challenge and support our congregations to be thriving faith communities by
providing competent pastoral leadership,
resourcing to energize ministry, and
developing networks and partnerships of Presbyterians.
Would you like to…
· better understand the Benefits Plan for your pastor(s)?
· expand your network of colleagues with whom you can share ideas/challenges?
· increase your understanding of the new options available for non-installed pastors and other employees?
· have an opportunity to address your questions to knowledgeable peers facing the same challenges you have in the area of employee compensation and benefits?
· have a chance to direct questions or concerns to senior leadership of the Board of Pensions?
· come to Chicago in the springtime?
Put May 9th on your calendar and bring a colleague to the one-day Benefit Connections gathering from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm at Yorkfield Presbyterian Church in Elmhurst, IL.
Go to www.pensions.org/benefitsconnections to register or just find out more.
You’ll leave with newly established peer relationships, new strategies for being the best employer you can be, along with a better understanding of the Benefits Plan of the PC(USA).